Indigenous North Americas|
First Nations in British Columbia constitute many First Nations governments and peoples in the province of British Columbia. Many of these Indigenous Canadians are affiliated in tribal councils. Ethnic groups include the Haida, Coast Salish, Kwakwaka'wakw, Gitxsan, Tsimshian, Nisga'a and other examples of the Pacific Northwest Coast cultures, and also various Interior Salish and Athapaskan peoples, and also the Ktunaxa.
First Nations in British Columbia
Chilcotin Tribal Councils and First Nations
Carrier Tribal Councils and First Nations
First Nations of the Ktunaxa/Kinbasket Tribal Council
St'at'imc Tribal Councils and First Nations
Nlaka'pamux Tribal Councils and First Nations
First Nations of the Okanagan Nation Alliance
Secwepemc Tribal Councils and First Nations
First Nations of the Lower Mainland
- Sts'Ailes (Chehalis)/ Chehalis Indian Band
- Musqueam First Nation
- Katzie/Katzie First Nation
- Tsawwassen First Nation
- SemiahmooSemiahmoo First Nation
- Tsleil-Waututh First Nation (Burrard Band)
- Kwikwetlem First Nation (Coquitlam Indian Band)
Tsimshian First Nations
First Nations on Vancouver Island
- First Nations, Land Rights and Environmentalism in British Columbia German website that uses visual representations to support Aboriginal Title and Rights.
- Government of British Columbia's First Nations A-Z Listing
- Aboriginal Tourism Association of BC: government-sponsored website that promotes aboriginal culture in the context of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics.
- First Nations Health Authority: - partnership of BC First Nations - working with federal and provincial partners to improve First Nations health in BC.
- British Columbia Assembly of First Nations (BCAFN) Community Profiles list